Create-Save MS-Word 2007 Document:
How to Create-Save MS-Word 2007 Document? Basic Computer Free Tutorials. Microsoft Word 2007 Free Learning Tutorials & Basic Computer Course Free Notes PDF Download. Today we are going to read you how to create a file in Microsoft Word 2007 and save the file. Since we can see the saved file anytime in the future and use it.
So let’s start. Create and save Word files
Basic Computer Course Free Notes PDF || Microsoft Word 2007 Free Learning Tutorials
How to create a word document?
- Click on the Start Button on the left hand side on your task bar.
- A list of menus will appear on the screen.
- Click on the All Programs option into the list. A list of sub-menus will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Microsoft-Office Option into the list.
- An another list of options will appear on the screen.
- Click on the MS-Word option into the list.
- A Microsoft Word 2003 or 2007 screen will appear in from of you.
When you open or Start MS-Word program, by default a new blank document is created for you to type your text. Start typing your text into it.
How to save a Word Document?
Ans. After typing your text into MS-Word document now you want to save this document for future reference then you can save this document. Some of steps to save your document are given below:
- Click on the office button into your MS-Word Screen.
- Now click on the ‘Save’ or ‘Save As’ button to save your document. During saving your document 1st time ‘Save’ or ‘Save As’ command working as common command ‘Sava’. But if you are working on existing document and then you are trying ‘Save As’ command at there, then ‘Save As’ command working as creating a new file.
- After click on ‘Save’ button a save dialog box will appear on the screen. Now choose a location where you want to save your document.
- Finally give it a name and click on ‘Save’ button. You file will be save at that particular location. And your dialog box will be closed. Name of file which you given it will be shown on the title bar.